Acceder al marco de PROService
Remote Management Framework
A compact Remote Application Processor (RAP) box with its own internal firewall is placed proximate to your instrument for real-time encrypted communication between your lab instrument and secure PROService servers.
Rigorous data security standards, encryption methods and message-processing security protect the data being transferred. Each remote session requires customer authorization and access is limited to Beckman Coulter service and support staff in your geographic region.*
Five Steps to PROService
- Complete the ‘Get PROService’ questionnaire
- RAP box(es) will arrive at your location
- Contact your Beckman Coulter representative for RAP box installation**
- A Beckman Coulter field service representative will complete the onsite installation***
- You’re ready to start using PROService
*The PROService RAP box meets U.S. Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification standards.
**RAP box installation for AQUIOS can be customer-installed with remote phone support. RAP boxes for other instruments must be installed by a Beckman Coulter service representative.
***We recommend your lab manager and IT support be available at time of installation.