Kaluza Analysis Software
Kaluza Analysis Software is designed to simply, efficiently, and quickly analyze multi-color data. Four simple control panels provide access to every aspect of your data.
Install the software on as many computers as needed and control access with the license option that fits your needs. A variety of single user and multi-user licenses are available. Learn more about the philosophy behind the Kaluza Analysis Software.
- Loads any FCS compliant file through standard 3.1
- Real time processing of multi-color files of up to 20 million events
- Move compensated, transformed, and anonymized data sets to the Cytobank cloud platform with the Kaluza Cytobank Plugin
- Innovative interface with workflow and ease of use as top priorities
The Kaluza Philosophy
- Context specific radial menus put functions at your fingertips
- Four control panels access all aspects your data
- Real time adjustments to data display
Upgrade to Version 2.1
- Added 19 new features and 14 improvements, see Release Notes for complete list.
- Analyze Any Flow Cytometry Standard (FCS) Compliant File
- Added Auto-gating function, Rare Event and Cell Cycle analysis
The Kaluza Difference
- Enhanced color compensation algorithms
- Processing capabilities for multidimensional analysis
- Built in batch processing for high throughput labs
- Full featured suite of analysis tools
- Install the Network License Control Center on a shared server to manage 10 to over 1000 users
- Create detailed usage reports and query logs for specific users
- View current license keys and use to activate new keys